Systems Programmer (m/f/d)
Daedalic Entertainment publishes and develops computer and video games for all platforms. The publisher has a diverse line-up and offers a wide range of high-quality games, from classic adventure and strategy games to multiplayer titles and RPGs.
Daedalic is one of the most successful games companies in Germany and is the record winner of the two most important awards in the German games industry with 32 titles at the German Developer Award (including several "Studio of the Year" awards) and twelve German Computer Game Awards.
Currently the studio is developing the AAA title The Lord of the Rings - Gollum (multi-platform). The action adventure tells Gollum's story from an unprecedented perspective and remains true to the legendary book by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Systems Programmer (m/f/d)
Reference ID: GD-SP-20
- Starting: Now
- Full time
- In Hamburg
- Work with a highly motivated team on the multi-platform title "The Lord of the Rings: Gollum"
- You develop essential features in our flagship title "The Lord of the Rings: Gollum" in Unreal Engine 4 for Current and Next Gen consoles and PC
- Technical platform programming on different consoles like PS5,PS4, Xbox Series X and PC belong to your tasks
- You have a degree in computer science, media informatics, games studies with a focus on the technical implementation of computer games and/or appropriate work experience
- You have several years of professional experience in the development of computer games with UE4 and C++
- A comprehensive understanding of software systems in computer games, C++, UE4 (or other game engines)
- You have experience with Blueprints
- You have good knowledge of build systems and version control systems
- You are a team player, curious and have a quick mind
- Good English skills (team language is English)
- The opportunity to work with us on several multi-platform AAA productions, based on the world-renowned IP "The Lord of the Rings”
- Current and Next Gen platforms
- Very demanding and varied tasks in an internationally oriented company
- Extensive development opportunities
- Professional workflows and processes
- You have the opportunity to actively participate in shaping the daily work routine and make the company even more economically successful
- You can create your own motion capture recordings with us
If you are looking for a challenge, are eager for new experiences and want to hone your skills and knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, work samples and similar references) in a PDF file (max. 5 MB) by e-mail to:
email@example.com (contact person: Kai Fiebig). Reference ID: GD-GP-20
We at Daedalic offer you to replace your first and last name with an alias (not a requirement!) Please also note that your application should NOT contain a photo!