UI Designer (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about creating intuitive user experiences?
Do you have a player-focused mindset?
As a UI Designer at YAGER you will get to take advantage of these traits, closely collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to design user experiences and create beautiful art that takes our games to the next level. You will be joining the talented team behind a yet unannounced project – packed with innovation F2P 3rd person co-op shooter aimed at hardcore players.
We’re looking for people who want to leave a mark in the landscape of games by working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Designing user interface experiences together with our Designers
- Creating wireframes, user flows and mock-ups using Adobe Photoshop and XD
- Creating UI assets in alignment with our Art Director’s vision and implementing them into the engine
- Creating timeline and in-engine UI animations
- Improving the project’s user experience based on testing, analyzing, and incorporating user’s feedback
- Collaborating in an interdisciplinary team
- Be able to work on existing UI designs patterns created by other designers and extend them when needed
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UI Designer, UI Artist, UI Tech Artist, or similar role in the Video Games industry
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, experienced with XD and Illustrator
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well within a team environment
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about video games
- Experienced working with Unreal Engine 4 (or equivalent, e.g. Unity) and UMG
- Experienced in mobile game design interface and interaction patterns
- Experienced incorporating motion into mock-ups / flows - motion graphics creation
- Experienced with (visual-)scripting languages
- Willingness to inspire others and exchanging feedback
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!