Joboffer dated from 02/12/2021
Backend Developer (f/m/d)
Programmer: IT / Backend / Client / Web
Bright Future GmbH
- Development of the backend for our Browser Game Rail Nation
- Implementation of high-performance code in C# and/or PHP for the server environments
- Interface implementation for tools of the Travian family
- Configuration and maintenance of game worlds
- Manage deployment jobs and execute server deployments based on Docker/Kubernetes
- Processing of emergency tickets and finding solutions to problems concerning active live game worlds
- Technical contact, both in-house and in communication with other Travian locations
- You have a profound knowledge of:
C# -preferably in ASP.NET/ .NET Core.
PHP -preferably knowledge of RPC/ORM
- Good handling of database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or RabbitMQ
- You also know your way around in Linux-systems.
- You have worked with version-control systems, preferably Git.
- You have experience in Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Delivery (CD)
- You have good writing and speaking proficiency in English.
Beneficial Talents (not required):
- You have worked with Docker/Kubernetes before
- You have experience in working with Python
- You know the basics of SCRUM
Please include project references preferably game-related:
- code examples (e.g. GitHub or Zip)
- project descriptions
- executable prototypes