HR Intern/ Working Student
As a Career Starter in our HR Department you will support the HR Operations team and play an integral part in our day to day business. As the first point of contact for all HR-related queries from all of our employees, this is an excellent opportunity for you to learn and develop your professional work experience.
- Work closely together with our HR Operation Managers and assist in daily responsibilities
- Support the onboarding process of new employees, e.g. preparation of our InnoGames onboarding days, assist and support international employees through the necessary steps of relocation and visa procedures
- Support offboarding activities, e.g. preparation of reference letters, be responsible for technical offboarding
- Take care of general administrative activities, including letters, contracts, and other HR documentation, as well as process and issue reference requests and taking care of employee files
- Keep HR database in all relevant HR tools up to date
Your skill set:
- You are a Bachelor or Master student, ideally in HR or Business related fields
- Strong ability to work absolutely reliable, diligent, structured, and self-organized
- Excellent German and English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment, and eager to use your English skills every day
- Passionate about learning from different cultures by working closely together with individuals from different countries
- Proficient in MS office
- Customer-oriented way of working
- Build your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a HR Intern/ Working Student? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!