Working Student* Project Management
Karlsruhe | part-time| from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Project Management team is responsible to manage the company workflows and routines by analyzing the requirements of involved parties and developing solutions to improve the business processes.
As a working student* in project management, you will help to analyze and document process flows, as well as work out suggestions for improvement and present them to the teams. After the introduction of new processes or revision of existing processes, KPIs will be recorded and monitored.
Please submit your application in English.
- You support us in planning and implementing measures for the standardization, documentation and visualization of processes
- You are working on the development and expansion of a knowledge management tool as well as on other projects and special tasks
- You are involved in projects to optimize the performance of processes
- You help to design the service description of a variety of internal service departments
- You are a student of business administration, engineering or a comparable field of study
- You think process-oriented and have a keen eye on how to create easy to read and appealing documentation
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
- You deal with new tasks systemically
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.