HR Working Student (m/f/d)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its team as an HR Working Student. Due to the current situation, this is a part-time remote position (for now) in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
The HR Working Student will support our HR/Admin Team in the day-to-day business of an international cooperation. S/He will join a team of 2 and take a key role in building a strong employer brand and make sure that applicants will have the best candidate experience.
- You will be part of the HR team from day 1
- You will take part in our recruiting activities and make sure that applicants get to have a great candidate experience from the first touchpoint on
- You will support the team in active applicant management and posting of job ads on different channels
- You will ensure a great employee experience by supporting our on- and offboarding procedures, etc.
- You support us in boosting our employer branding e.g. write postings for various channels such as LinkedIn, Kununu, etc.
- Take over employee-related (people operations) tasks like creating job references, certificates, etc.
- Conduct research on various HR topics
- You are an enrolled student in the field of economics, human resources, psychology, social science, or comparable interest in human resources preferred
- You are self-organized and you like to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize are your strengths
- You are confident in using the MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- You are a great communicator and are fluent in both English and German written and verbal communication
- Being a gamer is not a must but definitely a plus
- You bring an honest, discrete, and reliable working attitude to the table
- Availability for 15-20 hours per week for at least one year, optionally more during the semester break
- Ideally, you are located in the Berlin area
- You have a great sense of humor!
- Gain international HR experience in one of the most exciting industries
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Partial subvention of your monthly mobile phone bill
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely given the current situation