Joboffer dated from 02/24/2021
Junior Workplace Manager (m/f/d)
Programmer: IT / Backend / Client / Web
For our location in Berlin we are looking for a Junior Workplace Manager (m/f/d) for the Media Elements Group at the earliest opportunity.
- Provide comprehensive and timely frontline support of Linux, Unix and Mac laptops and PCs through to resolution, and following up to ensure satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day issues in relation to PC, laptop or other devices, determining the nature of the problem and the resources needed to correct.
- Liaise with other support/development teams to resolve cross system issues and escalate unresolved problems in a timely manner.
- On-board and off-board new users: manage their PCs, AD and O365 accounts, file and folder access, applications, mailboxes, phone, etc.
- Day to day management of Active Directory and O365, based on the company requirements.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science. In the absence of this, an equivalent combination of training and at least two years of experience.
- Experience supporting users face-to-face and remotely in a desktop support setting.
- Experience working with relevant end-user hardware, Microsoft and Mac operating systems (Linux would be a plus) and Microsoft Active Directory and O365.
- Working experience in the following technical skillsets
- Windows ServerActive Directory.
- Office 365 and Azure AD.
- Fundamental Network/Infrastructure skills, like TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Network printer management & troubleshooting.
- Overall desktop support and Operating System management.
- Microsoft 365, MTA, MCSA or MCSE certification is a plus.
- A strong customer service mindset: the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities whilst delivering the best possible service.
- Excellent English language skills, German language is a plus.
- The ability to work with discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in-person and face-to-face, and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, service personnel, and vendors.
- The ability to handle multiple work streams and priorities at one time, whilst working under pressure and within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to think logically with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good critical thinking and innovative troubleshooting skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaboration in an industry that will significantly shape the future of the entertainment and advertising industry.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
- Flat hierarchies, open and fast communication channels.
- An attractive environment in our office in the center of Berlin and generous arrangements for mobile working.
- Whether coffee, drinks or fruit for free - a good working atmosphere is just as important to us as good teamwork
Senior Recruiting Manager