Game Product Owner
CrazyLabs is a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 3.5 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution and innovation.
We’re constantly developing new lines of mobile games, and we’re looking for an experienced, data-driven, result-oriented Game Product Owner to lead live operations game efforts and make the key design decisions for our hit games!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Create detailed KPI driven roadmaps for the live operations of our Hyper Casual titles
- Develop and own the overall vision of the game live operations, own the game features and roadmap from end to end
- Lead cross-functional game teams
- Oversee the game economy, game mechanics & monetization designs
- Lead and balance game KPI’s based on data and market trends
- Communicate and prioritize game design decisions to relevant stakeholders; facilitate the production process and be involved in critical review milestones
- Use AB testing and iteration to fine-tune our games through new features and events, increase LTV and decrease eCPI
- Be a focal point for the lab with related departments (R&D, BI, Marketing, etc.) to ensure full sync and resource optimization
- 3+ years of product experience in a hyper casual gaming company
- Experience with a/b tests, POCs and feature analysis and data-based decision making
- Solid knowledge of the gaming world including market trends
- Positive and self-driven, with the ability to be collaborative in a team environment
- Solid understanding of complex B2C systems (client, server, architecture, BI systems)
- Broad understanding of core-loop, meta-game, game-balance, economy, and monetization models - Have a track record designing high impact features for live games
- Passionate about making F2P mobile games, creating fun & engaging user experiences
- Good communication skills, ability to develop and maintain an excellent and trusting relationship with game developers/ studios.