CrazyLabs, a world-leading mobile game developer with 3.5B downloads, is looking for an experienced Game Designer to make our top charts excellent games even better!
Our ideal candidate should be a gamer with previous experience creating and maintaining successful and fun mobile games!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Lead our games through their full cycle, from concept to release
- Design game economy, game mechanics & monetization
- Create clear & complete game design documentation for game content & features
- Communicate and prioritize game design to relevant stakeholders; facilitate the production process and be involved in critical review milestones
- Lead and balance game KPI based on data analytics and market trend decisions
- Help come up with new & accurate game themes
Do you have what it takes?
- Have at least 3 years of hyper-casual game design experience - a must!
- Extensive Unity experience with the ability to prototype and take a project end to end - a must!
- Have a proven history of managing complex design projects in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy challenges and problem solving
- Be immersed in the gaming world, know the market and current trends
- Be positive and self-driven, with the ability to be collaborative in a team environment
- Have proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology
- A broad understanding of core-loop, meta-game, game-balance, economy, and monetization models
- Have excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout
- Broad knowledge of games; passion for casual, mobile and classic arcade game genres.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Flash, Perforce, Unity and Adobe Photoshop - an advantage