Karlsruhe | Full-time | from September 2021
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work on creative and marketing-oriented solutions? Then come to the graphics department and support us in our day-to-day business.
Please enclose samples of your work with your application.
- You are creating and modifying marketing assets
- You are managing and maintaining digital assets
- You localise advertising materials
- You optimise existing graphical contents
- You are completing your studies in the fields of graphics, design, layout or similar
- You are a graphic all-rounder with a focus on layout
- You have a good knowledge of Photoshop and/or Adobe Suite
- You like to get actively involved and support us in our day-to-day business
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home
- When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.