Game Developer (m/f/d) for VR
Trotzkind is a Berlin based content and technology studio for immersive media. In 2017, we developed HUXLEY, a location based multi-user VR game and one of the first VR Escape Rooms worldwide. In addition to many other nominations, HUXLEY won the German Computer Game Award 2018 for Best Innovation.
For our upcoming single-player VR game, we are looking for a Game Developer (m/f/d). The game will combine the immersion and immediacy of VR-Gaming with the multiperspectival approach of Public History to create a narrative-driven VR Adventure.
- Programming the game loop and additional modules together with a technical designer
- Develop the game’s architecture, making it expandable for future features.
- Implement gameplay features in close communication with the design team
- Extensive experience developing games in Unity or Unreal
- Degree in computer science, game development or a comparable course
- Capable of writing clean and well structured code
- Very good understanding of video games and mechanics
- Experience with character creation and motion capturing (Reallusion, Xsense or other)
- Experience with VR and its specific demands as related to game development
- Interest in historical topics
What we offer:
Work in a small team of passionate game developers with flat hierarchies
Great creative freedom and the opportunity to try out new technologies and pipelines
Remote work on an interim basis possible
Send us your application including CV, references, portfolio and availability to email@example.com.
Am Krögel 2