Associate Producer (f/m/d)
YAGER is an independent developer of computer and video games based in Berlin, Germany. We are an English-speaking studio that employs more than 120 people from 30 different countries. As dedicated gamers ourselves, we are united by our shared passion for creating unique gaming experiences that amaze and inspire our players and we are always looking for new ways to bring this vision to life.
Our people are our most important asset. Their individual skillsets and backgrounds, their creative and innovative thinking, and their love for games all create a collaborative environment which allows everyone to make their mark. We invest in the development of our staff, and reward their contributions with perks such as company parties, opportunities for workshops, celebrations after milestones and more.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Associate Producer to come join our team on a new unannounced project.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Manage one of our interdisciplinary dev-team to achieving their commitments on time and with agreed upon quality
- Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team, with other teams and stakeholders
- Coordination and tracking of work
- Capturing the outcome of meetings and moderating them effectively
- Facilitating agile processes within your team
- Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere and a exemplifying positive "can do" attitude
- Be an ambassador for your team commitments and goals
- Be an ambassador for the company values within the team
- 3+ years of project management experience in games development
- Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of agile development methodology
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!