Product Owner for a new F2P Mobile Game
Join our team as a Product Owner to drive the strategy for a new F2P mobile game, almost from scratch.
Based on your strong track record in managing F2P (mobile) games, you will influence your team's performance to to meet the game's roadmap milestones on time by delivering the best possible quality.
- Create a successful game. Streamline your team's efforts to establish a new successful product as part of our portfolio of live games.
- Use KPIs. Manage the product based on the relevant Key Performance Indicators of your game & define/drive success with metrics.
- Deliver a meaningful roadmap. Focus your product strategy on its impact/on given team goals & control the sprint progress/milestones accomplishments.
- Set clear tasks. Break down high-level goals and expectations into specific implementations for the game.
- Ensure a player-centric view. Include our players' perspective by respecting our players' feedback.
- Empower your team. Become the bridge between different disciplines in the team & create an effective team culture.
- Meet the expected quality. Ensure all the standards for product quality/production value are set & consistently met across all functions.
- Think outside the box. Be curious and don’t accept the status quo, may it be processes, structures, or game-related features.
Your skill set:
- Leadership mentality. You are experienced guiding an agile game development team, and your result orientation is driving the success of your team(s).
- Professional expertise. You have worked for 4+ years as a Producer, Product Owner or Product Manager with an interdisciplinary team within the games industry.
- Strong communication skills. You are approaching colleagues pro-actively & you are well-versed in working with a cross-component team.
- Gamer's attitude. Passion for Mobile games combined with a well-trained eye for UX and determination to create the best gameplay for our players.
- Theoretical background. You have successfully finalized an academic degree in either business sciences, business informatics, media, or similar studies.
- Hands-on mentality. Ability to work independently and with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a healthy dose of pragmatism.
- Open-minded team player. You are eager to use your English skills every day & confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Hybrid working model. Contribute from your home in any German city - our company adapted to a hybrid working model, offering remote work even after all the COVID limitations are gone
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Equipment delivery. If you are interested in remote work, we will send all the needed equipment to your home office
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Dynamic people. Work as part of an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Creative processes. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Outstanding remuneration. We are offering competitive compensation & exceptional benefits, ranging from a company gym to smartphone/tablet of your own choice for personal use
- Career opportunities. We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to conferences
- Transportation support. We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Product Owner? We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!