Intern* Game Production
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now on
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
As an intern you work directly in Game Production. You support our internal product teams in publishing first-class free-to-play online games.
You are in the middle of your studies and would like to gain practical experience? Join us for an internship and support our Executive Producer in the development and integration of new games as well as game updates.
- You support us in the development and optimization of games as well as adaption of project plans for internal coordination
- You work with our ticket system JIRA to push forward the development of projects
- You communicate daily with different departments about tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- You support our game teams in meeting the needs of our players
- You have a feel for the games market as well as game-related trends
- You have an understanding for the processes of game production
- You have first experiences with writing concepts and reports
- You are passionate about online games and have a good understanding of Games as a Service
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244