Junior Business and Corporate Development Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Junior Business and Corporate Development Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Hamburg on a full-time basis.
The Business and Corporate Development (BCD) team works closely with senior leaders across the gamigo organization to help accelerate the company’s mission through M&A, investments, licensing partnerships and strategic initiatives.
The BCD team is responsible for sourcing, negotiating, structuring, and executing impactful acquisitions, as well as shaping the company’s strategy by identifying industry trends, facilitating licensing partnerships, and maintaining relationships with gaming companies, M&A advisors and bankers.
The role reports to the Head of M&A of gamigo AG and represents a unique opportunity to be part of high-impact team placed at the intersection of product, finance and strategy at the gamigo group.
- Working closely with gamigo’s BCD team to support the origination process and help identify acquisition opportunities that accelerate gamigo’s mission.
- Building and maintaining the overall deal pipeline through database and spreadsheet files, including detailed grids and trackers.
- Conducting project-specific research for BCD initiatives
- Participating in general cross-functional operations support and ad-Hoc projects to further the growth of the division
- Interfacing across the company with finance, legal and other departments to ensure seamless deal execution
- Becoming an outstanding business development or corporate development professional
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to drive projects cross-functionally.
- Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in business development, operations, project financing and investing / M&A
- Excitement about gaming
- Fluency in multiple languages; German language is a plus
- BA/BS degree in business, finance or equivalent practice experience preferred
What we offer:
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development.
In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects. Apart from healthy and eco-friendly extras (e.g. fresh fruits every day), we offer further interesting benefits to our employees, which you can find on our corporate website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
We are looking forward to your application including your possible start date and salary expectations.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.