Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We are looking for creative support for our Media Production team, which is responsible for the creation of trailer and video productions.
As an expert, you produce and monitor the complete production work. By individually counselling our game teams about the possibilities of trailer and video production, you ensure that outstanding (advertising) assets are created. In a rapidly evolving and constantly changing work environment, you also ensure compliance with our high quality standards.
Please enclose samples of your work with your application.
- You support the realization of video projects (e.g. studio productions, TV spots, let's plays, game trailers) from rough concept to completion
- You create concepts to promote Gameforge as a brand through media production
- You maintain and develop the Gameforge video channel further
- You completed design-oriented studies or an education in the field of video production
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of video production
- You master Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Premiere, you know Adobe After Effects and even Da Vinci Resolve
- You know how to handle audio and video equipment
- You live for online games
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to contribute your skills
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.