Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Development Services department expands our browser games and integrates new games into our portfolio. Our tasks cover a lot of different topics, ranging from third-level support and game client updates to full-fledged feature implementations.
Are you passionate about gaming and would you like to help us improve and run our games? As part of our team you will be responsible for the integration of new games and development of our existing portfolio.
- You take care of technical concepts of new features in our games
- You are responsible for the implementation until it's deployed smoothly
- You write clean and detailed documentation and share your results with the team
- You are an approachable and knowledgeable contact for other departments
- You have very good and professionally proven knowledge of modern PHP
- You are very proficient in working with MySQL and MSSQL
- You can handle latest web technologies, e. g. React or ECMAscript
- You are experienced in software architecture and documentation
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home
- When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.