Localization Specialist (m/f/d)
Daedalic Entertainment publishes and develops computer and video games for all platforms. The publisher has a diverse line-up and offers a wide range of high-quality games, from classic adventure and strategy games to multiplayer titles and RPGs.
Daedalic is one of the most successful games companies in Germany and is the record winner of the two most important awards in the German games industry with 32 titles at the German Developer Award (including several "Studio of the Year" awards) and twelve German Computer Game Awards.
Currently the studio is developing the AAA title The Lord of the Rings - Gollum (multi-platform). The action adventure tells Gollum's story from an unprecedented perspective and remains true to the legendary book by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Localization Specialist (m/w/d)
Reference ID: Loca_21
- Starting: Now
- Part time (20-30 hours)
- In Hamburg
- Daily support and maintenance of the languages to be localized
- Provide guidance and advice to development teams on localization, kit build, pipeline, etc.
- Ensuring communication between translators and developers (questions, problems, materials)
- Managing schedules, deadlines and LQA time frames
- Maintenance of contacts, mailbox and overview tables
- Ideally, you have some experience in localization
- You have a structured, independent and conscientious way of working
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good knowledge of Chinese, Polish and/or Russian is an advantage
- General enjoyment of and affinity for other languages
- First experience in project management is an advantage
- The chance to work with teams around the world and in a variety of game genres, as well as contribute your own creative influences
- Very demanding and varied tasks in an internationally oriented company
- Extensive development opportunities
- Professional workflows and processes
- You have the opportunity to actively participate in shaping the daily work routine and make the company even more economically successful
If you are looking for a challenge, are eager for new experiences and want to hone your skills and knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents and your salary expectations (cover letter, CV, certificates, work samples and similar references) in a PDF file (max. 5 MB) by e-mail to:
email@example.com (contact person: Maria Mantler). Reference ID: Loca_21
We at Daedalic offer you to replace your first and last name with an alias (not a requirement!) Please also note that your application should NOT contain a photo!