Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist*
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
As QA Specialist* you test all aspects of a game or an internal tool in order to achieve the desired overall quality and bug-free gaming fun.
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in a game or tool.
Please submit your application in English.
- You ensure that each release of our products meets high standards of functionality, performance, security and usability
- You develop and maintain a suite of tests and test plans for our products
- You test each release of our products using a mixture of automated test tools and manual testing
- You identify and document defects in an actionable and reproducible way
- You provide feedback on the general usability and quality of our new features
- You have at least 2 years of experience in either game development or enterprise software QA
- You gained first experience in game testing
- You know how to work with the bug tracking software Jira and the test management tool TestRail
- You are a structured and self-organized person learning fast
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analyzing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.