Junior IT Support Administrator (m/f/d) – Berlin
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior IT Support Administrator (m/f/d) who will join our team in Berlin.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with good understanding of office environments based on Windows/MS ecosystem with preferably 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Operating Systems. Maintaining large Windows 7/10/OSx Environment.
- Maintaining asset inventory updated and track of hardware movements in the office.
- Implementation and improvement of internal Network Structure and Appliances.
- Providing 1st/2nd level support for internal users.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and reports.
- Experience with Windows 7/ 10/ 2008/ 2012R2/ 2016.
- Basic experience managing Active Directory and Windows Group Policies (AzureAD/Office365/Microsoft365).
- Basic experience maintaining mid-size enterprise Domain-controlled Networks.
- Knowledge of Network Components and Services, e.g. Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Controllers, Storage and Backup Systems etc.
- Proactive and customer-oriented work approach with very good English skills
- Eligible for work in EU
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic Linux experience.
- Cisco/Windows Certifications.
- Experience with shell scripting and other scripting languages.
- Advanced German language knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- A competitive salary