Mobile Creative Director (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely at the earliest opportunity and are looking for anexperienced Mobile Creative Director (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
As gamigo’s Mobile Creative Director (m/f/d), you will coach & mentor the mobile game designer teams for all of their tasks, whether they're related to publishing or production. You will also work broadly with gamigo’s mobile executive management, handling oversight of the editorial line and suggesting improvements to the creative processes.
- Hire, train & mentor the creative teams, which are made up of both technical and publishing game designers, helping develop our organization’s creative infrastructure
- You will generally be responsible for the quality of all gamigo’s mobile output in terms of game design: concept work, prototypes, and finalized games.
- You will play an active role in the dissemination of design knowledge throughout the gamigo group and will ensure that information provided to the production teams is relevant.
- In addition to documentation, you will be a driving force behind suggestions regarding improvement of the suitability and efficiency of gamigo's creation processes, from brainstorming to our games' live operations.
- Working & Communicating effectively with the gamigo group leaders, game development teams, and external partners, such as brand holders, licensors, and publishers to ensure quality and consistence are maintained throughout the product lifetime;
- Directing the design team to conceptualize, implement and fine-tune gameplay mechanics, engagement, and monetization systems, as well as game UI/UX;
- Working with Producers and Product Managers to define, prioritize, and maintain the product and release roadmap, including a backlog of features and improvements for the game based on business goals;
- You will bring your vast expertise in the F2P mobile market to the table and will be a source of knowledge on trends and best practices;
- 8+ years of experience in the mobile games industry
- 4+ years of experiencein the mobile games industry in a leadership role
- Credited with at least three shipped mobile F2P game titles, from concept to live ops
- The ability to translate product vision to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of game design document format and methodologies needed throughout the lifespan of a project
- You have true mastery of tools for game production and prototyping (mainly Unity).
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally in spoken, written, and digital presentation form;
- You bring excellent organizational, people and time-management skills
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- Must be able to take charge of any situation, exerting a dominant vision and encouraging others to support that vision.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and be able to bridge the gap between the business and creative sides of the division.
- A true passion for creating high-quality mobile games (both licensed and original) that are fun and profitable.
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience with shipped Unity mobile projects.
- Fluent in German
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.