Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a highly skilled Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
The Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d) is responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex mobile applications. This person will research, interpret, and develop solutions to resolve problems and create product features.
The Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d) has broad knowledge with engineering sciences, follows international engineering trends and technologies, and will mentor other programmers with this insight.
- Act as technical lead for a game team, participate in planning process, and mentor other engineers
- Collaborate with team members to design, and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free applications and systems
- Suggest new ideas, concepts, and provide feedback
- Develop, document, and participate in code reviews
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Follow and learn best practices, processes, and systems standards
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily basis to complete the assigned development tasks
- Other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years engineering experience in game development
- Credited with at least two shipped mobile game titles, from concept to launch
- Strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with cloud-based services and engineering development
- Strong C# and C++ knowledge and experience
- Used Agile Methodology as a design and development process, particularly SCRUM
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Degree in Software Engineering, CS, or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience with shipped Unity mobile projects.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.