Senior Mobile Development Manager (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a highly skilled Senior Mobile Development Manager (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
The Senior Mobile Development Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for managing project timelines, producing creative problem solving, and ensuring a well-structured, cohesive team environment. Senior Mobile Development Managers wear multiple hats and provide production and post-production support to cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of at least one mobile game
- Act as the vision holder, voice and the champion for the project.
- Create task tracking for current/future development cycles
- Facilitate communication throughout the team regarding milestones, project progression, and risk management
- Support the development team in delivering tasks and milestones on time and with high quality
- Ensure all teams have the appropriate access and tools to complete the project
- Coordinate sales and promotions with Product Management
- Communicate the status of the team's work to stakeholders
- Track and communicate about ongoing issues from other departments that may impact development cycles
- Other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years' experience working in the game industry
- Credited with at least two shipped mobile game title
- 2+ years mobile game development experience
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Knowledge and experience developing within Unity
- Strong knowledge of product and project management
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies as a design and development process, particularly SCRUM
- Mobile Game Design experience
- Fluent in German
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.