Senior Producer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Producer to come join our team on a new, announced project.
As a Senior Producer for The Cycle, you will lead a cross-functional team and own the teams roadmap & goals and drive for delivery on them. We are looking for a Senior Producer who is able to drive the upcoming console production of The Cycle. With your strong understanding of the development process, experience in certification procedures and your people skills you will be able to engage the team, to guide and ensure that the project is delivered in the quality. We will rely on your expertise and trust that our needs and opinions are included.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Manage one of our interdisciplinary dev-teams to achieving their commitments on time and with agreed upon quality
- Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team, with other teams and stakeholders
- Manage the certification processes by coordinating with platform holders, internal teams and external partners
- Capturing the outcome of meetings and moderating them effectively
- Facilitating agile processes within your team
- Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere and a exemplifying positive "can do" attitude
- Be an ambassador for your team commitments and goals as well as for the company values within the team
- 7+ years of production experience in games development
- Released at least 1 title on the PS4 and/or Xbox One or newer platforms
- Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of agile development methodology
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
- Passionate about videogames
- Production experience in a live service environment and/or Free to Play model
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.