We are currently seeking an experienced Producer to work with us on our flagship title ‘The Cycle’.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about being a driving force in managing our day-to-day work and excited to work together on something truly unique that will leave a hallmark in the landscape of online shooter games.
As a Producer for The Cycle, you will lead a cross-functional team and own the teams roadmap & goals and drive for delivery on them. We are looking for a producer who has a track record of consistently delivering and excellent communication skills. With your strong understanding of the development process and your people skills you will be able to engage the team, to guide and ensure that the project is headed in the right direction. We will rely on your expertise and trust that our needs and opinions are included.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Managing our interdisciplinary sub-team responsible for creating art and content for ‘The Cycle’
- Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team, with other teams and stakeholders as well as coordinating with outsource providers
- Cooperate with team leads, discipline leads and direction to define, track and deliver sprint goals in quality and on time
- To own the production pipeline to ensure releasing on time with high quality content.
- Facilitating agile processes within your team.
- Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere and an exemplifying positive "can do" attitude.
- Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes.
- Be an ambassador for your team commitments and goals as well as for the company values within the team
- 5+ years of project management experience in games development
- Experienced in FTP or worked on at least one shipped title
- Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of agile development methodology
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
- Passionate about videogames
- Production experience in a live service environment and/or Free to Play model
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!
Join our Team!