Mobile UI/UX Designer/Artist (m/f/d)
We are looking for anexperiencedMobile UI/UX Designer/Artist (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team to be located in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely.
As gamigo’s Mobile UI/UX Designer/Artist (m/f/d), you will be responsible for designing interfaces for the upcoming mobile games and the development team's internal tools.
- Design the logic, layout, and flow of all the in game user interface elements so that they are easy to understand and navigate
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Lead Artist, Game Engineers and Game Designers to develop wireframes, prototypes and visual mocks that meet design requirements
- Create journey maps, user flows and click throughs
- Create and manage design systems
- Create game ready art mockups to illustrate game flow and the user interface design
- Iterate on designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and internal feedback
- Create, edit, and optimize high quality UI/UX assets
- Provide programmers with clear specifications of UX components
- Conduct surveys, focus groups, playtests and on-store tests to validate and test designs
- 3+ years professional experience in UI/UX or graphic design, within the web and/or gaming industry
- You’ve been part of a team while shipping at least 2 mobile games
- Visual design skills that showcase a keen eye for intuitive design, composition, layout, and interaction considerations
- Ability to create wireframes, animated motion-comps and develop interactive prototypes of your designs
- You have demonstrated ability to innovate and design exceptional user experiences
- Ability to work within, expand, create and document style guides
- You have strong understanding of Human-Computer Interaction.
- You know what people are drawn to in menu layouts and visuals, and what makes a design easily accessible and understandable
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and other industry tools
- Familiar with Unity and how to modify scripts and scenes.
- Familiarity with producing multi-resolution source assets
- Very good written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Can speak in German
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
Only applications with a portfolio will be taken into consideration!