Senior Animator (f/m/d)
Would you like to be part of a new IP packed with innovation where you can make an impact on the players' experience and leave a mark in the landscape of games?
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Animator to join our team behind our unannounced project, new IP, where gameplay experience is a unique blend of third-person shooting & melee combat, in an open world that lets you choose your own goals, together with others.
As a Senior Animator you will be expected to work autonomously and support juniors in creating believable human animations supporting the mix of shooting and melee gameplay. We work in multidisciplinary teams, and you will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Create engaging and believable in-game animations, working closely together with animation direction and other disciplines of the team
- Maintain animations after they are implemented, taking a strong interest in the final result of a feature
- Work closely with other disciplines in small interdisciplinary teams in order to achieve features that are more than the sum of their parts
- Quickly master in-house tools and suggest improvements
- Estimate high-level goals and provide solutions to high-level problems in planning
- Play a significant role in review cycles, both in providing feedback for coworkers and improving based on feedback from team members
- Mentor and spread knowledge to other team members
- Take ownership of animations and features as a whole while still incorporating feedback
- 5+ years of professional experience in game production
- Professional experience with 3rd person animation
- Strong Maya knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Unreal Engine, Animation Blueprints in particular
- Very strong key frame animation skills
- Experience with Motion Capture Data
- Experience with any game engine, preferably Unreal Engine
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, make adjustments of scope to meet deadlines and to excel under production conditions
- Excellent communication skills across multiple disciplines; ability to work closely with direction in order to achieve great results, and to work collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about video games
- Knowledge in Motion Builder
- Basic rigging and skinning knowledge
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!