Senior 3D Environment Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Environment Artist to join our team and develop amazing games with us.
You will be joining the talented team behind a yet unannounced project, a F2P 3rd person co-op shooter aimed at hardcore players packed with innovation.
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will be expected to work independently on building well-designed levels and scenes as well as integrating assets in the engine. Work with us on creating amazing art and making a unique experience for our players.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Building well-designed levels and scenes
- Integrate assets for use in the game engine
- Create assets from proxy phase to final shippable quality
- UV mapping and baking
- Generating materials (PBR)
- Collaborate with level and narrative designers to create environments which balance aesthetics with playability and technical feasibility
- 3+ years of experience in professional game development
- A gifted eye for helping to develop and work within a designated artistic style, and to execute according to the overall art direction and project goals
- Experience with Unreal 4 tools and workflows including materials and content optimizations
- Excellent modelling skill using 3DSMax/Modo/Maya or similar, ZBrush
- Solid knowledge of composition and shape balance
- Adept propagation skills, specifically with modular asset-building sets
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Thorough understanding of shader creation
- Strong understanding of architecture
- Experience with procedural content creation using Houdini/Substance is a big plus
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance Occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours
Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
Hot and cold beverages of your choice
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library
Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events
Summer and Christmas Party
Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.