(Junior) Game Designer* TERA
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Game Design Department is responsible for providing our users with the best game experience and further optimizing our games.
As a (Junior) Game Designer* TERA, you will collaborate with different stakeholders to deliver the best user experience, following TERA's creative vision. You will be also responsible for driving the game improvements and monetization, by creating concepts and plans for game features and sales.
Please submit your application in English.
- You support our games by creating new concepts and optimizing existing ingame systems
- You maintain and improve game balancing
- You design and implement monetization systems and funnels
- You plan and oversee sales and monetization streams
- You monitor, analyze and report proposed improvements or adjustments
- You create and maintain documentations
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in designing, maintaining, developing and/or publishing a product through key phases of its life cycle
- You have a understanding of design processes and willingness to broaden your knowledge following industry standards
- You have a good understanding of KPIs and the ability to think analytically
- You live for online games and know the ins and outs of TERA and other Free 2 Play games
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.