Senior QA Technician (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior QA Technician to work with us on one of our exciting projects and to help us to make an awesome game and a unique experience for our players.
You will join a passionate team who wants to leave a mark in the landscape of games by working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
As a Senior QA Technician, you will work within the QA team and liaise with the QA Lead on quality assurance methods and workflows.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Testing of the game on a daily basis
- Collaborating with development departments to reproduce bugs
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of testing and bug reports
- Day to day bug database maintenance
- Providing regular test reports to other departments
- Writing and execution of test plans
- Organizing daily playtests with the development teams
- Getting in contact with Player community for entering or reproducing bugs
- Exploratory and destructive testing
- 4 years of working experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician
Black box testing experience
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
- Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about videogames
- Unreal Engine experience
- Experience in game development: Design, Tech or Scripting
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience working on a game in a live environment
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: asap
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you.