Senior Game Engineer - Online Features (f/m/d)
Would you like to be part of a 3rd person shooter, a new IP packed with innovation and leave a mark in the landscape of games while working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and hyper-creative environment?
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Senior Game Engineer to support our team working on the online features for our unannounced game. The gameplay experience is a unique blend of third-person shooting & melee combat, in an open world that lets you choose your own goals, together with others.
You will join in an exciting phase when you can make an impact on the game. You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Design, implement and maintain online game features using PlayFab as BaaS
- Extend PlayFab with custom solutions where necessary
- Working full stack from backend to client UI
- Actively participate in team efforts by making recommendations on improving product quality as well as group productivity
- Investigate technical issues impacting the game during development and live service
- Write and maintain software system documentation
- 2+years of experience working on games with online services
- Fluent in C# and C++
- Experience with any game engine
- Passionate about video games
- Experience with PlayFab, Azure Functions, SignalR, Redis
- UE4 experience, UMG
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!