Billing and Collection Specialist (m/f/d)
Due to our constantly growing portfolio, we are looking for strong personalities to accompany us on our way.
We are currently seeking a Billing and Collection Specialist (m/f/d) to add to our team in Berlin.
- Reconciliation of sales data with the operational units to measure invoicing
- Create outgoing invoices
- Ensure targeted receivables management
- Continuously develop, improve and implement workflows and processes
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and laws in the collection area
- Communicate regularly with clients, staff, and stakeholders within your department, region, and the MGI Group
- Coordinate service relationships with other group companies
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in billing, receivables management, or a comparable industry
- Analytical understanding and the problem-solving approach
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Work as a part of a global team and independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- High sense of responsibility and cost awareness
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives.
In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Apart from healthy and environment-friendly extras (such as fresh fruit and a subsidization for the BVGCard) and an office located in the heart of Berlin, we offer numerous benefits which you can find on our company website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.