People & Culture Coordinator (f/m/d)
At YAGER we genuinely care about the well-being of each and every team member and we strive to create the conditions in which each one of them can work toward reaching their full potential.
We are a small People & Culture team with a diverse and flexible mindset. We value disruptive ideas, agility, transparency and continuous learning. Our aim is to provide the best support to our production teams, whilst maintaining the familiar culture and flexibility that a fast paced environment like gaming requires.
As a People & Culture Coordinator at YAGER, your mission will be deliver high level professional administrative support to help us create an environment in which our team can grow and thrive so that they can deliver their best work and focus on what they do best: make amazing games that are loved by millions of players worldwide.
We are dedicated to helping you define and reach your personal learning goals and true to our value of continuous learning as a People & Culture Coordinator at YAGER you will have the opportunity to grow into a People & Culture Manager, Coach or Recruiter, providing operational and strategic support for the production teams.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
As People & Culture Coordinator at YAGER you will:
- Manage day-to-day HR administration
- Be responsible for managing HR master data in our HR Tools, regularly prepare payroll, manage benefits and time off, create contracts and other regular HR admin tasks
- Support recruitment requests and hiring managers in order to achieve recruiting goals in a timely manner
- Oversee employee on- and off-boarding, including work permit applications and relocation support
- Implement and improve our people policies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of our employee experience
- Initiate and take the lead on a passion project of yours, such as activities that contribute to positive company culture, inclusion, health & wellness and strong employee engagement
- 1-2 years HR Admin experience (preferably in the Tech Sector, specifically Games or Digital Entertainment are a plus!)
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a high dose of curiosity
- Highly empathetic people person with a growth mindset, great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Skilled and interested in working with digital HR tools, you are result-oriented and enjoy using tech to find savvy solutions and follow-through on their implementation
- Good understanding of German labor laws
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to have:
- First experiences and an interest in HR Administration
- Motivation to grow within our HR organization and find an area to make your own
- Knowledge of or interest in computer games
- Permanent Position
- Full-time / Part-time possible
- On-site (Hybrid Model possible)
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Ongoing, anonymous and free support through the Fürstenberg Institute Employee Assistance Program. Extensive Relocation support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Jobticket for Berlin public transportation
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences and HR Workshops, Team Event Budget
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!