Project Manager (m/f/d)
The Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft mbH is looking for
a Project Manager (m/f/d) for Gamecity Hamburg
(full- or part-time, for a fixed term as a parental leave replacement)
Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft is a public institution for the creative industry's promotion in the Hanseatic City of Hamburg. In addition to workshops, lectures, and networking events, it offers players in the eleven sub-markets of the creative industries individual consulting, coaching, crowdfunding, and help with financing and finding suitable workspaces. With the Cross Innovation Hub, the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft is the initiator of a project to promote cross-sector collaboration with the creative industries. It is also the owner of the location initiatives Gamecity Hamburg, nextMedia.Hamburg and designxport, making it the largest institution for the promotion of the creative industries in Germany.
As a location initiative for Hamburg's games industry, Gamecity Hamburg is responsible for supporting the games ecosystem in Hamburg with new programs, making it visible, connecting stakeholders, and identifying new trends. The initiative is also the point of contact for Hamburg's prototype funding and the Games Lift Incubator.
To conceptualize, shape and supervise new service offers, to further develop existing formats and thus strengthen the positioning of Hamburg as a games hub, we are looking for a dedicated Project Manager (m/f/d) with immediate effect, limited to 1 year as a parental leave replacement.
- Independent planning and implementation of various formats, projects, service offering and events for the games industry
- Shape and run the Games Lift Incubator
- Partner acquisition and expanding of networking relationships with relevant stakeholders for Gamecity Hamburg (companies, universities, networks, etc.)
- Public lectures at events, moderation of panels and workshops in German and English
- A completed degree in a suitable field of study or many years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in project management (conception, strategic focus, implementation)
- Strong time management skills and quick comprehension
- Self-dependent, structured and solution oriented work
- Experience in planning and organizing the content of (digital) events and programs
- Experience in networking and cross-company work
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good communication skills
- Team spirit
- Willing to work a high level of personal and mobile effort, flexible work schedules, and participate in evening and, if necessary, weekend events
- Ideally a contact network in the (Hamburg) digital/games industry
- Proficient handling of current user software and web tools
- High level of creative freedom with personal responsibility in a highly motivated team
- Diverse tasks
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of Hamburg’s creative scene and games landscape
- Cooperation with companies and interesting representatives of the creative industries, explicitly the games industry, startups, associations, networks, authorities and experts in Hamburg
- New perspectives through the cooperation with over 40 colleagues of the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft
The position can be full-time or part-time and is initially limited to 1 year.
A dedicated team is looking forward to receiving your application in German or English exclusively by email with all the usual documents, the date on which you could start with us, and your salary expectations by June 30, 2021, 11:59 pm:
Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft mbH
Hongkongstr. 5 / 3rd floor
If you have any questions, please contact Dennis Schoubye, Project Lead Gamecity Hamburg, at +49 40-2372435-77 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Egbert Rühl, managing director, +49 40 879 79 86-13, email@example.com.
040 879 79 86 27