Project Manager (m/f/d)- Gaming (Berlin/Hamburg)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated who will join our team in Berlin / Hamburg.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with good organizational skills, experience in the gaming industry, and with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- You will be the link between Product Management, Marketing und ITOps to drive the delivery of projects
- You define project goals, determine the project organization, manage various project phases and create budget, schedule and process plans to ensure that the project goals are achieved
- You understand technical implementation details to assess these requests
- You will work on continuous improvement of current processes and systems, judging on new technologies and market trends
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in project management and have already managed several product & game launches
- You have worked previously in the gaming industry and within a software development surrounding
- You have experience in planning resources, budgets & timelines of a project
- You have a strong interest in and enthusiasm for Online games and/or mobile games
- You have good knowledge of / experience in Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, Critical Path Methods etc.
- You have a high affinity for numbers as well as organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have strong communication skills and explain topics in an efficient and understandable way
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.