DevOps Automation Engineer (m/f/d) - Poland
We are looking for a skilled and experienced DevOps Automation Engineer (m/f/d) who will join our team in Poland.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with a strong background in Linux environments with at least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Responsibility for the automation and deployment solutions used for managing, patching and deploying our mission critical game systems
- Automate daily tasks and deployments
- Design of future server/cloud landscape and standards
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
- Continuous improvement of current processes and systems, judging on new technologies
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Create and maintain online documentation for server/cloud environment
- 4 - 5 years of experience with Linux (Centos preferred) and public clouds (GCP/AWS)
- Experience with private clouds (OpenNebula/OpenStack preferred)
- Scripting in bash and Perl/Python
- Automation & CI/CD skills (Jenkins/ansible preferred)
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Good understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols.
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services.
- Good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Monitoring tools – Zabbix, ELK Stack, Prometheus
- Knowledge of Docker (Swarm, Kubernetes), helm
- Basic familiarity with Windows and Powershell
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Work from home flexibility
- Regular company parties and team events
- A competitive salary