Intern Game Engineer (f/m/d)
Would you like to leave a mark in the landscape of games while working in a fast-paced and hyper-creative environment and with people who are passionate to create an awesome game experience together?
We are looking for a talented Intern Game Engineer with a passion for making some of the best games ever in our offices located at Berlin, Germany.
In this role, you will be working in an enviroment that contains a large group of diverse and experienced developers who will provide personal coaching and mentoring to you. The expectation is with this, that you will take a high significant ownership and responsibility and produce high-quality game features to our flagship title ‘The Cycle’.
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards.
- Create and maintains technical design documentation
- Bring up improvements to improve our technical standards.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills with utilization of solid software engineering practices.
- Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working on live operation games
- Experience with :
? Unreal Engine 4
? Multiplayer development
? Console development
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible