Working Student - Market Research: Mobile Games
You are a passionate player of video games and like to keep up with the newest trends of the mobile gaming market? You can analyze the mechanics and abstract the metadata of a game in almost no time? Apply now for our vacant Working Student - Market Research position!
As part of our Analytics department/Market Research team, you will classify & categorize mobile gaming apps as well as support our team in enriching and maintaining our database to build the basis for our companies' essential market and trend analyses. Ideally, you can assist in writing these analyses activities as well.
- Analyze the content of mobile games
- Identify characteristics of specific mobile games (e.g. genres, art style, battle system) and document these characteristics in our database
- Support our team, e.g. by creating presentations regarding the newest trends of the mobile gaming market
- Enrolled at University. You are currently enrolled at a university, preferably studying in a relevant area (Economy, Business Administration, Media or Communication Studies, etc.)
- Market knowledge. You have a passion for playing and analyzing video games, especially mobile games
- Business tools. You are proficient in using Excel and Powerpoint for professional reports and analysis
- Analytical mindset. You enjoy processing data and are focused on details
- Communication skills. You look forward to using your excellent English language skills and strong interpersonal communication skills on a daily basis
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring and peer support
- Solution orientation. Feel comfortable in an atmosphere that empowers creative thinking and strong results
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our in-house gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Company events. Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames' complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years.
To further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student? We look forward to receiving your complete application through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being. Stay home and safe!