Graphic Designer – Video Editor (m/f/d)
Our Marketing department is currently seeking a Graphic Designer – Video Editor (m/f/d) who will help promote our efforts by creating graphics, content that engages our user base, and editing short videos.
This is a remote freelancing OR full-time position. The Graphic Designer- Video Editor (m/f/d) would be collaborating closely with our marketing department in the USA and Germany.
If you desire to be part of a world-class team, showcase your skills and get the most out of every working day, we welcome you to apply for the position and look forward to hearing from you.
Only applicants who submit resumes and samples of relevant work will be considered.
- Working closely with the marketing team to determine design needs and goals
- Providing creative concepts and designs for different campaigns
- Working within established brand guidelines to produce high-quality content that meets objectives and drive results
- Edit and assist in video production for use on social media platforms
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction
- Assist team in developing and executing plans
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design, multimedia, video production, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields
- Minimum 3 years related professional experience in a production environment
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, and Photoshop)
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Flexible to work with colleagues from different timezones
Nice to have:
- Experience in and/or passion for the gaming industry
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of development opportunities as well as many possibilities to get creative and take responsibility
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Flexible working hours and remote work
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.