Community Specialist - The West
You are as passionate about games as we are? You want to turn your hobby into a profession? Then we are looking for you to join our inhouse Community Management team to contribute to our classic game "The West”. Build bridges between our real and fantasy worlds and be the voice of the community as well as the face of our company.
- Build and support our The West's online community with an outstanding sense for customer support
- Take responsibility for product-related tasks. Collaborate closely with different stakeholders and manage the communication towards the (external) Development Team. Additionally, you are responsible for designing game features, testing new releases, implementing community requests, as well as managing sales
- Establish a successful communication between the company and our players, including announcements and release notes
- Gather feedback from the communities (all languages) and enforce a professional collaboration with our development teams
- Coordinate live ops, including events in-game and on social media; Report issues and bugs as well as create meaningful content for our community
- Come up with communication strategies and provide great ideas for complementary media productions (e.g., video productions and social media activations)
- Report to the Team Lead Community Management
- Work on a variety of operational tasks to create a trustful and secure social environment
Your skill set:
- Experience in Community Management or equivalent knowledge in strategy games, e.g. in Customer Support or as Game Moderator
- Knowledge about product-related tasks. You are experienced in Stakeholder Management and are capable of understanding and working in a project-based environment.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. You are comfortable providing feedback to your internal stakeholders as well as to our players
- Exceptional service talent who loves to talk to people. You are always friendly and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction
- Result-orientation and an independent way of working. You have a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialogue
- Creative mindset and ability to successfully convey compelling ideas in different formats (video scripts, media briefings) in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities. Additionally, you offer good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms, especially in strategy games
- Excellent English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multi-cultural environment, and eager to use your English skills every day
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture.
- Dynamic people. Work as part of an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes.
- Creative processes. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons.
- Hybrid working model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Equipment delivery. If you are interested in remote work, we will send all the needed equipment to your home office.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Outstanding remuneration. We are offering competitive compensation & exceptional benefits, ranging from a company gym to smartphone/tablet of your own choice for personal use.
- Career opportunities. We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to conferences.
- Transportation support. We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Community Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!