Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
At the heart of the company, we have our diverse portfolio of game titles and tools. New opportunities constantly get explored and new games get added into the existing game library. The games are to be maintained well, with differing priorities and resources available.
As Live Producer*, you are responsible for the management of any operational work that has to be taken care of for our released/live games. It includes emergency firefighting, as well as having an overview on what's going on with your game/s at all times.
We are looking for someone highly motivated, with great organisational and communication skills. Also, previous production experience in the games industry is a huge plus.
Please submit your application in English.
- You coordinate the project teams to ensure updates and operational topics are carried out on time and within budget
- You optimize processes within the products
- You communicate and organise workflows with our external partner studios
- You solve problems in cooperation with our service departments
- You have the ability to lead teams and individuals without disciplinary responsibility
- You are relentless, precise and fast
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a strong team spirit
- You can manage several complex projects simultaneously without lowering your quality standards
- You like working in a team and are happy to bring in your experience and ideas
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to fast changing environments
- You look at the bigger picture, question existing methods and analyse potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.