InnoMaster Game Design (Combined Master studies)
Do you want to make your Master's studies more exciting and practical? Do you want to continue your studies after your Bachelor's degree and enter professional life at the same time? All that with a fixed monthly salary and full financing of your tuition fee? Then our InnoMaster with a start in the summer semester 2022 is just right for you.
As part of the InnoMaster Game Design program, you will study part-time for ~6 semesters at a university or other higher education institute that offers an accredited Master's program in the field of Game Design/ Media and is located in the greater Hamburg metropolitan area, and we will cover the costs! Parallel to your studies, you will gain valuable practical work experience in various areas of Game Design and have the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge directly into practice! Support our Game Designers in developing and evaluating game features and content, such as level design or event mechanics. Keep up to date with the latest trends in the gaming industry, focusing on free-to-play mobile games and presenting your ideas for improving KPIs. In addition to exciting, challenging tasks and a fixed, appropriate salary, we offer you the participation in trainings and support in your future career planning.
The InnoMaster Game Design is intended for approximately three years with a weekly working time of 25 (during the semester) - 40 (during the semester break) hours per week. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about the program.
Your skill set:
- You have a strong passion for mobile games and like to keep up-to-date on new trends and practices in the gaming industry
- You have completed your Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study (Game Design/ Media/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Psychology) with good grades (grade average of 2,5 or better)
- You qualify for your preferred Game Design/ Media Master studies at a university in Hamburg metropolitan area
- You are a quick learner and have a strategical approach
- You have good mathematical and analytical skills
- You enjoy using your good communication and presentation skills
- You are looking forward to using your excellent English skills every day in a multicultural working environment, as our company language is English
- Work and progress your career at one of the leading developers and publishers of mobile and online games in Germany in an international culture
- We offer an exciting technical environment in a modern atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Financial independence is guaranteed by taking over your tuition fees in full, including textbooks, and paying a fair monthly salary
- Your working hours are adjusted to your respective study model
- Your professional and personal development is promoted with optimal support - one contact person in your department and a study advisor from the HR department at all times
- Take advantage of our various opportunities to combine work and well-being: fresh fruit and free drinks, in-house gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, relaxing rooms, and much more
- Teamwork and community is essential to us: we place a lot of emphasis on a working atmosphere where communication and interculturality is important; we celebrate our successes in weekly afterworks and regular team and company events
- Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production. Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. To further expand our success and realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an InnoMaster? We look forward to receiving your application (Cover letter, CV and university certificate) as well as your preferred university/ higher education institute and your desired start semester through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.