2D/UI Artist (m/f/d)
Realmforge Studios in Munich was founded in 2008 as part of the Kalypso Media family. Classics such as the “Dungeons” series or ambitious innovations such as “Spacebase Startopia” are conceptualized, developed and expanded in that studio.
As a member, you will work closely with the whole team and have a significant impact on our projects.
To support our team, we are looking for a 2D/UI Artist (m/f/d).
- design and create interfaces, 2D graphics and icons
- working closely with the art director, game design and coding to create high quality graphics and interfaces that clearly communicate the look and style of the game
- design various other 2D graphics and illustrations
- create and prepare marketing material
- already have experience as a UI/UX designer, graphic designer or concept artist
- possess very good drawing skills
- have a very good understanding of layout, shapes, colours and typography
- have an eye for style and detail
- are flexible and can switch between different styles
- can process and give constructive feedback
- work reliably and independently
- enjoy stylized graphics and like to develop and share crazy ideas
- are fluent in spoken and written German and/or English
- Experience in 2D animation
- Practical experience in implementing interfaces in the Unity Engine
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Experience with Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe After Effects
- Become an essential part of a team and work together with us on strategy and simulation games for PC and consoles
- Modern office with air conditioning, height-adjustable tables, ergonomic chairs and many squirrels
- A good work-life balance
- Catering with drinks, fruit and (almost vital) ice cream
- We will teach you many new board games at our regular game nights. Or you teach us?
Please send your CV and application, Attn: Mr. Benjamin Rauscher & Ms. Anika Linke