We are looking at the earliest opportunity for an experienced Recruiter (m/f/d) with focus on active sourcing to join our growing HR Team in Hamburg or Berlin.
You will be an integral part of our recruiting team and work closely with the hiring managers of different departments to understand staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies to successfully fill our open positions with the perfect candidates.
You will be responsible for recruiting candidates for specialised IT, media or gaming related positions. In this role, you will actively source and interact with potential candidates online, create talent pools, conduct candidate screenings, always coordinating with the entire gamigo group Hiring team.
You are a great communicator (m/f/d) with a hands-on approach and bring good interviewing skills and very good knowledge of modern sourcing techniques. You will play a key role in identifying and hiring top talent for our IT, QA, Product Management, Online Marketing or Support departments.
- You build and expand our active sourcing by identifying potential national and international candidates and managing all communication with them - via social media platforms, email, phone and/or video conference
- You are a team player and work closely with the entire HR team and Hiring Managers
- You will develop and manage a talent pool for current and future vacancies
- You will not only attract the right talent to us, but also contribute to sustainable candidate relationship management.
- You will accompany your applicants, from approach to signing the contract and are responsible for the preparation of their start within the gamigo group.
- You will actively initiate and support different recruitment projects and processes.
- Completed university degree or completed vocational training, ideally related to human resources or comparable
- You already have several years of professional experience in recruiting/active sourcing in a dynamic environment - preferably in the areas of tech, e-commerce or from the personnel services sector
- You have a high affinity for social media channels and current recruitment trends
- You have a good feel for the recruitment market (ideally in the IT, games and media sector) and speak the language of the target group
- You enjoy actively approaching candidates in social networks and convincing them with your excellent communication skills at all hierarchical levels
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a proactive and solution-oriented approach to work
- Independent, structured and absolutely precise way of working
- Fluent English and good German skills
- You are familiar with MS Office and different Applicant Tracking Systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Independent and self-reliant working style
- Flat hierarchies and first name basis
- Casual dresscode
- Many benefits, like fresh fruits, water, coffee, tea, regular company parties and team events, corporate discounts etc.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.