Build Engineer (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking an experienced Build Engineer preferably with unreal experience to work with us on our new IP.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to work on something truly unique that will leave a hallmark in the landscape of online shooter games.
You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
As a Build Engineer, you would join our company-wide DevOps team supporting multiple projects. Your focus would be working on game-centric build and automation implementations while you would also touch base with our deployment solutions.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Develop and maintain our CI/CD pipeline for consistent releases with minimal downtime for various platforms
- Ensure to have a delivery-ready build and binaries for all platforms available 24/7
- Ensure a smooth and stable flow within our tooling and pipeline stack, so developers in teams can work to their best extend
- Handle troubleshoot build problems
- Identify and address any stability, performance and security risks
- Develop and introduce tools and applications to enhance developer productivity
- Collaboration with engineering and QA teams to better understand the objectives of the user stories
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, brainstorming and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation
- Experience and conceptual knowledge with common CI systems/toolsets as well as with automated build and delivery pipelines in general, UE4 build - ideally, and automation experience.
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Advanced knowledge in either C#, C/C++, python, go and/or powershell
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player
- Can work in a feedback environment and in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with Perforce or similar SCM systems
- Configuration management tool experience
- Teamcity and DSL/Kotlin experience
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transport Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!