Senior Game Designer (m/f/d)
Realmforge Studios in Munich was founded in 2008 as part of the Kalypso Media family. Classics such as the “Dungeons” series or ambitious innovations such as “Spacebase Startopia” are conceptualized, developed and expanded in that studio.
As a member, you will work closely with the whole team and have a significant impact on our projects.
To support our team, we are looking for a Senior Game Designer (m/f/d).
- 8+ years of experience in Game Design with at least 2 shipped pc and/or console games
- Great passion for gaming
- Strong fundamentals in gameplay, systems and mechanics
- Hands-on experience with one or more game engines, ideally UE4
- Love analyzing games and learning from them
- Able to act as a motivator for other departments by sharing your passion and energy
- Confident with English communication, both verbally and in writing
The ideal candidate also has one more of the following:
- Strategy and/or open world game design experience
- Strong UX and UI skillsets (PC and consoles)
- Fighting and or combat game systems experience
- Ability to work on world-building and lore
- Narrative design, create characters on a narrative level. Create a story structure, synopsis and dialogues
- Create detailed design documents with relevant mockups and UI wireframes
- Define the project scope with the team and stakeholders
- Gather Feedback and iterate designs
- Act as a mentor and provide guidance to other designers on the team, helping them grow
- Analyze and reverse-engineer game designs and features to deliver competitor analysis
- Support the team with your design skills
- Work on an internationally renowned game IP
- Be part of a new but experienced team and shape the work environment
- A motivated, passionate and ambitious team
- Free coffee, milk and tea
- Ergonomic workplace with a fitting office chair, table and monitors
- We subsidize your train / public transport ticket
- A subsidy for lunch
- We offer the possibility of a company pension
Please send us your CV and complete documents.