Unreal Engine Technical Artist (Regular/ Senior) (m/f/d)
Realmforge Studios in Munich was founded in 2008 as part of the Kalypso Media family. Classics such as the “Dungeons” series or ambitious innovations such as “Spacebase Startopia” are conceptualized, developed and expanded in that studio.
As a member, you will work closely with the whole team and have a significant impact on our projects.
To support our team, we are looking for a Unreal Engine Technical Artist (Regular/ Senior) (m/f/d).
- You worked already at least 5 years in the games and/or software industry
- Participated in one or more complete development cycles
- You have good knowledge with UE4
- Good understanding of how game engines work and how to utilize them to achieve the intended visuals and work with the systems to create an optimized result
- Great knowledge about GC graphics and how rendering and optimization works in an engine
- Great knowledge about shaders and materials work and the ability to create your own
- Worked with versioning systems
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
- You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
The ideal candidate also has one more of the following:
- The ability to plan pipelines, prepare solid documentations and properly communicate them to your team
- A great artistic skill set, extensive knowledge of colors, form language, layouts, contrasts, movement and lighting and carry a clear understanding about the essence of an art-style
- A great sense of player feedback and signs
- Basic knowledge in 3D modeling/animation software
- Basic skills in Photoshop
- Primarily work within UE4 and UE5
- Create technical asset specifications and realize them with your team.
- Maintain and improve efficient asset pipelines and support our artists by creating useful tools and helping them deal with technical requirements.
- Integrate assets and prepare them for other departments to be used
- Create high-quality user interfaces
- Work on animations
- Create versatile visual effects for environments, skills and user feedback
- Be a key position in our game development process by aligning the requirements from our tech and game design departments with the visual goals of the project
- In depth profiling for PC and consoles
- Work closely with all departments to implement new features or upgrade existing ones
- Support the team with your technical skills
- Work on an internationally renowned game IP
- Be part of a new but experienced team and shape the work environment
- A motivated, passionate and ambitious team
- Free coffee, milk and tea
- Ergonomic workplace with a fitting office chair, table and monitors
- We subsidize your train / public transport ticket
- A subsidy for lunch
- We offer the possibility of a company pension
Please send us your CV and complete documents.