2D Intern (m/f/d)
Realmforge Studios was founded in 2008 as part of the Kalypso Media family. Our Dungeons Series alone has sold over 4 million units worldwide. The latest instalment – Dungeons 3 – has been released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and has achieved a 94% positive rating on Steam.
We are looking for reinforcement for our team in Munich a 2D Intern (m/f/d).
What can Realmforge do for you?
- Become an essential part of a team and work together with us on strategy and simulation games for PC and consoles
- Modern office with air conditioning, height-adjustable tables, ergonomic chairs and many squirrels
- Flexitime and a good work-life balance
- Catering with drinks, fruit and (almost vital) ice cream
- We will teach you many new board games at our regular game nights. Or you teach us?
- You are a student in a relevant field of study such as graphic design/games/illustration or similar.
- You have a good sense of design, composition, colours and shapes.
- You possess very good drawing and design skills.
- You can communicate well both verbally and in writing and can process constructive feedback.
- You work reliably and independently, but also like to develop and share your own creative ideas with the team.
- You enjoy games and stylized graphics.
Please send your application - including a letter of motivation, CV and meaningful work samples.
Please note that this must be a compulsory internship, which is required by your university. The possible period is 4-6 months.