Joboffer dated from 09/13/2021
HR MANAGER (m/f/d) - 5471
Legal / Human Resources
YOUR JOBThe HR Manager at Bigpoint is responsible for all aspects of human resource management, like recruiting, organizational planning, employee relations and performance matters, employment and compliance to regulatory concerns, development and training, apprenticeship, policy development and documentation, compensation, and benefits administration, employee services and counseling. You will develop and implement the overall HR strategy and assure adherence to all HR standards and policies. In addition, this role will work closely with HR Business Partners, support the leaders, and drives a positive working environment together with the management team. This role reports to the Managing Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES• Guidance and management of the HR team, including budget responsibility
• Develop and implement an overall HR strategy and assures adherence to policies and standards
• Is a company champion by providing HRBP customer service and ongoing support to all employees
• Supports leaders and is a partner for all personnel-relevant issues
• Coordinates the implementation of new processes/workflows/tools/systems and services and guarantees a continuous validation concerning efficiency and acceleration
• Participate in HR Administration and GDPR processes and planning
• Works on national and international HR projects and ensures adherence to the specific statutory provisions
• Maintain a close, professional, and pragmatic solution-oriented working relationship with all relevant stakeholders at all times, especially works council and Yoozoo
• Help teams work on the right issues: demonstrate excellent awareness of fast-paced, day-to-day nature of Bigpoint’s business, but help team(s) prioritize by maintaining a mid-to-long-term view and making decisions from a “most value to Bigpoint as a company” perspective
• Demonstrate and communicate a clear vision and strategy for Bigpoint (aligned with Senior Management), particularly as it relates to HR topics and the company’s HR strategy
• Act as legal counsel for labor law related issues
• Supervise the hiring needs, strategy, and processes
REQUIREMENTS• University degree in the fields of Human Resources, Law, Business Administration or comparable qualification
• 5+ years of work experience in all relevant aspects of HR Management (e.g. recruiting and staffing, organizational planning, performance management, and improvement systems, organizational development, employment and compliance to regulatory concerns, development and training, policy development and documentation, compensation, and benefits administration, employee services and counseling)
• Excellent knowledge of Labor law, Works Constitution Act, GDPR (data protection related law), and related principles, as well as all applicable pay, benefits, health, and safety laws and regulations
• Experience in handling and negotiating with employee representation and Works Council manners
• Management/lead experience in HR department with a strong service character is preferred
• Good knowledge of SAP HR or similar software packages
• Comfortable with using and learning about various HR-related tools and technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good sense of tact and diplomacy, reliable when it comes to confidential topics.
• Highly developed negotiating, coaching, and communication skills
• Strong analytical, decision-making skills, combined with assertiveness and hands- on-mentality
• Creative, independent thinking skills
• Passion for Games
• Fluent in written and spoken English and German.