Backend Developer (f/m/d)
- Development of the backend for our Browser Game Rail Nation
- Implementation of high-performance code in C# and/or PHP for the server environments
- Interface implementation for tools of the Travian family
- Configuration and maintenance of game worlds
- Manage deployment jobs and execute server deployments based on Docker/Kubernetes
- Processing of emergency tickets and finding solutions to problems concerning active live game worlds
- Technical contact, both in-house and in communication with other Travian locations
- You have a profound knowledge of:
C# -preferably in ASP.NET/ .NET Core.
PHP -preferably knowledge of RPC/ORM.
- Good handling of database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or RabbitMQ.
- You also know your way around in
- You have worked with version-control systems, preferably Git.
- You have experience in Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Delivery (CD).
- You have good writing and speaking proficiency in English.
- You have several years of professional experience as a developer.
Beneficial Talents (not required):
- You have worked with Docker/Kubernetes before.
- You have experience in working with Python.
- You know the basics of SCRUM.
Please include project references preferably game-related:
- code examples (e.g. GitHub or Zip)
- project descriptions
- executable prototypes
What we offer you:
- Agile work processes with SCRUM
- Great colleagues
- Flat hierarchies with creative processes. Bring in your ideas!
- Fresh fruit and really yummy Müsli
- A free membership for USC (www.urbansportsclub.com )
- Participation in the Jobticket program
- Working remotely is possible, but not fully-remote.